Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweetest Trip 2012

This post will sum up my 7D6N trip to Kuala Lumpur & Cameron Highland. Anyone has any ideas how's Cameron Highland look like? 

Well, I had been there for 3 times at least, and so, I had suggested them to go there. Why? It's cool to relax & experience different environment & atmosphere as compared to town/city. The place was just peaceful enough.

Okay, my personal thoughts for the trip organised:
i) Must be having a place which I can enjoy nice & perfect scenery.
ii) Shopping for girls. Yes! Who doesn't like. 
iii) Never ever having ordinary food during travelling, especially the food that we have here. A big NO.  

Kuala Lumpur

Going off to Kuala Lumpur! 

Check-in check-in. Shopping in the next minute.

Shopping Malls CNY decoration!

Ice-cream, imagine this kind of ice-cream open in Kuching.

Food we ate thr.. I want them all again, I can drink Chatime in Aussie soon!

T-Bowl, toilet concept, oh yea...

Cutest drink in Toilet Bowl. Oreo ordered by Duckie.

Sunway Lagoon, I love ma swimsuit.

Jogoya Japanese Restaurant. 6 of us went and spent 3 hours more in thr.  Other photos had been uploaded to Facebook.

Off to Cameron Highland

Cameron Highland

I love this pic so much. 

Heritage Hotel @ Tanah Rata.

2 cutie boys with ma luggage. :D

How I wish I have an apartment here.

Those are apartments, oh yea, APARTMENTs.

Reception Counter. Haha ^^v

The room was fun and so cute.

Country Side Tour is our choice! I had been joined this tour every time I come here.

Weeheehee

Not 1st time seeing strawberry @ CH,but I still like it very much.

Strawberries! Green and Red.

Rose collection! I love roses.

BOH Tea Plantation, more than 80 years!

Closer Look of the Greenish Tea Tree~ Pretty cool huh.. 

Feedback from the trip:
A group of 6 ppl & I'm the only girl, alot of benefits tho. I don haf to worry about luggage, there's always someone who would carry for me even I resisted. They followed me to shop & didn't shop for themselves, THANKS! I got alot comments from them when choosing shoes, clothes, etc. I appreciated their comments. Well, I paid them back by helping them choosing their clothes as well, they liked too. ^^ 

So boys and girls, do appreciate the help from others. The trip was awesome for me but still I LOVE Kuching lifestyle! For more photos, click HERE.

I'll update my 2012 wardrobe in the future. Tired of reading?! Bye bye~ Happy Chinese New Year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment