Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas & 2nd Annivesary!

I believed that people are busying ending up their 2011 calenders. Well, I don't have enough time to sum up my own 2011 calender, my memory still remained at 2011~ Most importantly, good memories will always stay while the bad ones are the matters that we wouldn't want to keep them.   

A day before Christmas, two of us went to Old Town for lunch. First time for me to dine there seriously. Not bad at all~ 

Very rich chocolate hot drink, RICH

I tried on steamed thick bread with curry. Wow, the breads were so soft!

Christmas was a memorable event for Christians, Jesus Him and I! So, on 25th Dec 2011, I brought him with my family went to church for a Christmas celebration! Too bad we weren't kids anymore, or else there's Santa uncle who would spread the sweets and gifts~ But still, we got a cup gift from my church as well, belated Merry Christmas! 

Here we go! the kids were performing! Cutteee~

Like I said, Christmas is not just Christmas, there's story in it about him and I. 25th was our 2nd Anniversary! Whoa, time flies, we have been together for 2 years, been through a lot of arguments, laughter, sadness and studied together as well as helping each other. He treated me very well than how I've treated him , I know it in deep of the heart. Here, all I want to say is thanks for taking me along with you~ You're the best (Dangsin-eun choego!♥ 

The photos recorded the precious time we spent together~ =D

I found from his Facebook~

In order to commemorate our anniversary, we went to Pick n Pack to do a DIY  key-chain! Wakaka.. It was called Poly Shrink key-chain, what do we need to make it were just a poly sheet, colour pens, hanger, hole punch and a MICROWAVE! We made it at the shop after choosing the size of sheet that we want, table and all of the required stuffs were provided. I drew the cartoons with the flow~ Let's see the photos:

I m drawing a Giraffe! I like the shop very much!

Final drawing~ Original size of the sheet is 10cm X 10cm! Very big for a key-chain.

Sister there help me to put into microwave, we saw it shrink! COOL~

Tada! It shrink to 4cm X 4cm, the size of key chain~ 

At the night, we had a celebration of our anniversary as well as X'mas with frens~ I preferred a gang of frens  instead of 2 of us only! Felt so good.. Eating at U-Garden, recommendation from ah Jo Chen Cho Lin :D

The grill plate was so special.. 3 in 1 uses, cooking, grill, and fry.  All seasoning  ingredients were provided!

Had a group photo~ Kachak!

I guess this post will end up my 2011 calender~ Just came back from my sweet grown-up place -- Sarikei! I missed the kids so much now, will blog about it again next time. See yah all, bye bye 2011, welcome 2012! And few more days, Imma going to Kuala Lumpur for a trip with frens~ Shopping time!! Let's spend money and I'll cry when I'm coming back.. :'D

P/s: photo editing using PhotoScape and phone editor! nice~ Few more post ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment