Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Chinese New Year

Dong dong qiang, dong dong qiang~ Angpao please!

So yeah, it was Chinese New Year (CNY) for year 2012. Today will be the 7th day of celebration, most of the visiting had been done, relax time! Friends are going back overseas for their studies soon, me too as well! :D

Simple post over here, had been spent time with my very very very best friends, I miss them so much seriously although I didn't see them for like a day?! Hahaha, u guys see it? See, how I miss u guys so much! 

This CNY was quite awesome for me, not going home for dinner since the 1st day of CNY until today, finally I had a chance to taste mum's home-cook!  

Now it's time to share a few photos: 

Midnight of the Chinese New Year Eve! Firework shows!

I will be the 1 one playing firecrackers, weird?! Should be guys playing xD

 My neighborhood were super active in playing firecrackers, me too!   

Chinese New Year means........it's beer time! *opps, this photo was taken at Cameron & I was sleepy!  

Another fav drink on the 1st day of CNY: Tea with dates and rose buds!  

I have alot of stuffs wanted to blog here about CNY but sometimes blogging to much make me feel so boring~ haha.. I hope u guys enjoy! Byeee~ Have a good celebration with friends and family. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment