Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Hi guys! I'm back to blog again. Hmm, instead of blogging my sweet trip to Cameron Highland & Kuala Lumpur (as I mentioned in previous post, didn't I?), I would like to leave that for coming post. In this post, most probably to blog about my new year resolutions!

1.) Use more LIP BALM! 
*Owner, please take care of me (Lips), I don't want to be dried :'(
Okay, so I bought a lip balm from Etude House, I should buy the Bee Happy series as it's new, but Missing U lip balm got promotions since Bee Happy series gonna replace it!

Missing U lip balm series! I chose Penguin with Apple fragrance!

2.) Drink MORE water!
I can stand for hours up 6 or 7 hours without water, I not even drink more than 2 cups of water a day. Well, everyone know that we HUMAN should drink at least 8 cups of water, I failed to do it.. *Guilty* Imma challenge it!

3.) Trying to go with the FLOW
What does it means? Had been pressured on the studies, but felt relief when the hard work paid off. Always telling to myself, not to compete, study smart don't study hard, bla bla bla.. Result is coming out 2ml! Fingers crossed, hope it turns out great!

4.) Save, don't WASTE!
No matter what, I used to be a wasting people. Wasting money buying unnecessary stuffs, wasting food, wasting shower gel, wasting.........never end. I tried very hard since don't-know-when, still, they are just tempting. Argg, I'm trying to be contented now, be satisfied with everything I had. Yea, it's hard to go against the wills. 

Okay, 4 resolutions for me are enough for this moment. Haha, let's talk about something else~ Went to Etude House again this week, not only lip balm, I bought the nail polishes and a new eyeliner. I dropped my previous eyeliner and it broken into pieces, sad case! 

Nail Polishes from Etude House!

I tried to put on the colour, it's awkward at 1st.. *.*

The free gifts from Etude House, Bee Happy hand cream pen!

Gonna share some random stuffs, mom brought the graduation photos to be framed. Surprisingly, I saw mine got framed too~ Like it very much! And and, 1 of the shirt I bought from KL, the wordings attracted me so much!

Framed photos!

The wordings~ Best friend~

Now it's K-drama time! Currently watching The Moon Embracing The Sun! It is AWESOME, for me. The actors are also very familiar!

The poster! (Adult version) Pretties and Handsomies! 

Young actors starred as their childhood. They are adorable. (2 persons in the middle on Above Picture)

I gonna end this post by now~ Very tired for this moment! Happy day~
P/s: preparing the trip's photos so that I can share in the coming post! The drama's photos are getting from Facebook "The Moon Embracing The Sun" 

No comments:

Post a Comment