Saturday, December 5, 2009

Out for Movies

Here I come for updates =D

Yesterday watched Christmas Carol and today we are watching the Twilight saga: New Moon, just finished it by the way.. Haha..

Before that, we went to 919 cafe to have our lunch as well..

Something happened though, I was nearly lost my cellphone.. I just went off after paying the bills and left it on the table.. I was looking for it inside car and I remembered that I forgot to take it..

Heading backward to look for it at the cashier counter.. The tauke was asking my phone number for miss calling.. Well, it was so obvious my phone was just beside him, I said "tat's my phone"..

"Next time if you want to make any ta pao or lunch, you can call this number", tauke replied.. I was like........LOLZ~ =)

Hahaha.. Thanks the tauke and bumped into Alvin accidentally when I turned backward.. Sorry wei~ =D

Well, I went to the Spring for 4 days continuously.. Argh, sick of the place ady.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment