Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm back

Just back from Sarikei after attending my cousin's wedding a day before this~ Tiring tho.. =)

Early morning on Saturday we departed ady & it took us 4 and the half hours.. Quite fast huh.. I drove until Serian and I broke my driving speed record with the speed of 120.. Woo~

Reached thr around 11.45am & had a look at Pineapple Fest held in market before going to my uncle's house.. The house was fulled with my aunties and cousins from Sibu, Miri bla bla, a lot!

Well, nothing much to do at thr, eat-chat-play-shopping-sleep.. Owh, my favorites oso.. Haha..

Playing with my lil cousins as they were vy close to me & active~ Here are 2 of them:

Managed to take her photo~ =D *blur

Superb active cousin!

Haha~ =)

Tat day was my uncle's birthday as well, so we had a gathering.. After eating, thr was a dinner again in restaurant with all the relatives~ LOLZ, really ate a lot!

The next day - Sunday was the official wedding date & waiting for the bride at 3rd uncle's house~ =P

Wait and wait~ Arrg, random, took by mum.. =)

=P

Here they come~

Bride and Bridegroom =D

Hahaha..

Customs started..

After the wedding thingy were done, thr was a wedding lunch at the restaurant.. Eat again.. Haha..

Outside the restaurant~

Guess wad.. Shopping the next! Hahaha.. Well, rested at home after shopping and packed the things up.. Going home the next day..

And now I'm blogging at home~ Hahaha =D

Enjoy~
*Donno why the pictures are blur when uploaded =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment