Monday, August 26, 2013

All Time Fav: Etude House

Been so into Etude House few years back when I was first learning how to take care of my face after realizing dark spots are getting more & more~ Without hesitation, I admitted there're another reasons that I liked this brand seriously => I am a k-pop freak & their packaging are awesome with CUTENESS.  

Few years back, it was really hard for me to purchase them as there was no retails available in East M'sia. There're plenty in West M'sia, this's not fair, isn't?! So, only being able to browse online & made me wanna get'em..

Okay, jump to photos now.. All in all, I'm always Etude House fan! I guess I've been breaking my piggy bank for these~ haha

Overview of the haul that I've got recently.. 

------ Cosmetics ------

Latest CC cream! The BB cream I've got was sheer shiny, it glows under UV so seldom put'em on.

Brown & grey eyebrow pencils; Black eyeliner pencil.

Closed up! Drawing Eyebrow & Proof 10 series

Brownish eyebrow suited me after dying my hair, grey eyebrow suited me with black hair~ The eyeliner is smooth & easy to use.

Awww, this was the first ever product I owned! Attracted to its cute package! Apple lipbalm, the scent was strong & fresh!

 Dr. Lash.. Short lashes always come together with single eye lid, so yeah, this is my Dr. to my lash~

------ Skin Care ------

Yogurt-like mask pack.. They're delicious, but NOT for eating..

Aloha Aloe Vera soothing mask pack.. 

Smooth texture & cooling..

The most expensive skincare I've got.. Snail cream with 2 tubes BB cream as a gift pack.. 

Creamy texture & moist.

Moistfull Whitening cream.. Got Moistfull eye cream sample pack, yay! 

Again, creamy milky texture.. Love the fresh scent..

Baking Powder line's cleanser in cream and spray-on foam types.

Wonder Pore Freshner! Gotta try this out. Bought a mist sprayer bottle too!

Another product of Wonder Pore line, the soda powder!  

Skin Mal;Gem, super moist! Toner with thickened texture instead of watery. I love this! 

Some of them I didnt get the chance to try on so far. If you wish to see the review on any one of them, do let me know~ :D 

Time to finish it up, post it and sign out! Enjoy~

CHEERS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment