Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bowling

Had been out for whole day~ Hahaha..

As usual the-same-group, few of us went for bowling at BDC's Crystal Bowl.. 1st match I played well n 2nd match it seemed to be vy lousy as the fingers vy painful~

Well, Joey vs Me in 2nd match & he beat me by few points.. Grr~ Haha.. We said 50 years later & we versus again.. LOLZ~

Smthg happened during the match, I broke my nail again for 2nd time when playing bowling.. Conclusion for my skill, it was improved compare to my 1st time playing bowling.. Woo~ =)

After bowling then we went off for desserts.. Ordered Summer Mago Ice I guess, kinda forget the name.. xD Then we had a walk at Friendship Park..

Dessert!

2day rubbed on the bruise on my forearm after knocking the iron grill few days ago... Before that, it was like darkgreen colour and now it gets more bigger more obvious & red+purple colour~ A bit painful tho.. =|

Bruise =(

Argh~ Hate bruises lar.. Haha..
Hmm~ I guess there is nothing to write anymore for this post~
End.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment