Monday, May 25, 2009

- Expensive Experience -

Owh... What a damn BAD day today... I swear I do kill the thief if i know who is tat..

Well, we went to Spring (company my hostel fren to buy daily uses) n parked in open space..

When we coming bck, Adeline's car window is broke and all the bags tat in the car gone...

I lost omost everything, let's see, my pendrive, pencil case, spec, notes, bracelet, comb, rubix cube (Fabian just returned to me), and CAR KEY..

For safety, whole key slot of my car have to change and it cost 2K++ for a brand new..

I had learnt a lesson ---> Never put car key in the bag!!

Funny thing was, my notes for next class was not stolen and first time I skipped tat class on purposely..

Yet, we still have mood for photoshooting when I need to keep an eye on my car (since the thief know we were from Swinburne and mayb he holds the key).

3 BAD luck beggars

Too optimistic..

No comments:

Post a Comment